Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to niransviewer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Vehicle Controls
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:24 am 
I love this viewer. Its been my favourite viewer to use. The imaging is amazing, and it runs very smoothly with my computer. But the thing holding me is the use of my Airplanes and other vehicles as well. For Planes, Shift + A/D will what they call in aviation, as pitching. I've tried switching the keybindings which is also pretty limited with its options. Thank you for giving this I read, and Thank you for a great viewer!

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Vehicle Controls
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:12 pm 
Site Admin
So what's the problem/feature request?

I don't quite understand.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:49 pm 
Add a more in-depth change keybindings option to the preferences.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:41 pm 
Site Admin
More in-depth? What do you mean?

You can already map every button twice and add every single modifier key to it (Ctrl, Alt and Shift), every action is available and can be mapped, what else do you want?

Report this post
Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:24 am 
Well.... for some reason, some of the controls on vehicles such as airplanes don't work. Like Shift + Arrow keys would move the plane left to right. but with this viewer it doesn't work.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:58 am 
Site Admin
That's because Shift + Arrow Keys are not bound.

Scripts only work by taking your controls and firing on certain movement signals, Shift + Arrow Keys fire the strafing movement in other Viewers. In Black Dragon strafing is bound to the arrow keys, that means you do not have to press Shift. Arrow Left and Arrow Right do what Shift + Arrow Left / Arrow Right does in other Viewers. Same with A and D. However, AWSD has the addition of rotation keys (Q and E) which the Arrow keys don't have anymore. A and D do the same as Shift + A / D in other Viewers and Q and E do the same as A and D in other Viewers. All you have to do if you want to revert to the default is remove the strafe and rotate binds and change strafe left to Shift + Arrow Left, strafe right to Shift + Arrow Right, rotate left to Arrow Left and rotate right to Arrow Right just like in other Viewers.

Report this post
Profile  Offline