Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to niransviewer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Question about Privacy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 am 
Hello, I am just trying this viewer for the first time and so far, I am falling inlove of it. I do have questions about privacy though.
In other viewers we can enjoy the privacy of not seen where our avatar is looking (the eyes dont move around when you move your mouse pointer) you can see the other's crossairs and yours or disable the option to see your crossair but see where the others are looking, or not seen anything at all. I am really trying to find those options if they are, I cant find them so far, I would really like to know if they are or will be, as I need some of this options to take pictures, my eyes moving around for example is quite anoying.
Thank you.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Question about Privacy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:08 pm 
Site Admin
A faked lookat was previously implemented, it faked the camera beeing in front of you (doing nothing) for everyone else as soon as you did something special like zooming around, as far as i heard it was lost in my latest merge and there was (and wont be) no option to disable eye movement for you. You have to zoom on yourself or your head or an invisible object in front of you or something like that.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Question about Privacy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 pm 
Thank you for the reply, I apreciate it.
It is a shame those things wont be implemented, but thank you for letting me know.

Report this post
Profile  Offline