Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to niransviewer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: I'm Spreading the word....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:51 pm 
Hi... I am BobbiJo Jonson - I work with Symbiotic Productions and Votslav Hax...
and I want to shout from the roof... for all I know about Nirans
For a week I had to use my laptop while in Northern Idaho, with a tentative connection at best...
First thing home... I turned on my desktop... and loaded my Nirans Viewer...
I just wanted to jump right inside.....
the effects/dimension/ shadows/ water/ sky... ooh you Nirans users know exactly what I mean
Thank you .... dear creator .. for having the vision and insight to create such an enhancement to all that Second Life is and can be..

Each day I send out numerous notices/ims to myriad groups.....
I teleport to venues promoting the musicians we work with... I need a viewer I can depend on..
One that I can tweak and have do what I want it to do.....
From getting my toasts at the bottom right, using all three sides for the popout/pullout windows...
extending the time I see the notice, seeing my own posts in a different color... the ability to freeze and eject those who grief...
to see the songs being played, to easily change draw distance... OOh I could go on all day....Thank you ......

so...
I am spreading the word -

"For those of you who are looking for a great third party viewer for Second Life...
one that has extreme graphics.... shadows, angles, and effects...
one that is intuitive and easily adapted to that which the individual wants...
try Nirans -- I have been using it for months now... with extremely great success....
and have it all 'tweaked' to what I like best....
Give it a try.......
http://niranv-sl.blogspot.com/ "

Thank you again !!

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: I'm Spreading the word....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:23 am 
I posted this here on the forum back in July 2012 .. and I did post and share to many music groups.. and all my friends in Second Life...
and still to this day, I get people contacting me asking me about "What was that Viewer?"
"How do I find that blog page?".... and "Are there any updates", and then people wanting to know about 'tweaking the settings'

The word is out.... and people LOVE what you have created...
I down loaded the newest update this morning..
will be logging in tomorrow with the newest version of Nirans...

Life is good.. and Second Life is GREAT with my Nirans Viewer

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you !!

Report this post
Profile  Offline