Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to niransviewer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Worn items
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm 
Hi Niran,

I have been using your viewer for just some days now and I really really like it. Runs so much smoother than any other one for me.

If this topic has already been brought up excuse me please, I couldn't find it.

Well, I find it hard to find things in the "worn items" tab. I am used to switching to it if i wanna get rid of something i wear quickly, be it an attachement or a piece of clothing. I would find it very useful to have things organized there in folders like in the regular inventory. Wearing 30 or more different things makes it hard to find stuff there if bodyparts, clothes, accessories, shoes and all is mixed. Some creators don't even name all parts of an outfit the same and if "no mod" you can't rename stuff, so you find "ashoe" and way down the list "xshoebase" if you know what i mean.

So my question is: is it possible to show the worn items tab with the folders?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work you do Niran!
Dee

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Worn items
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 am 
There is an outfits button, which will show you what your wearing, that is listed in folders for each outfit I am not sure if this is what you mean.

I am not sure if you can actually make folders for worn parts because they show as links to the stuff in your inventory. Although you could organize your inventory into folders so that you can easily see what your wearing in each folder as worn items are in bold.

Hope this helps.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm 
Hi Angel,

no I don't mean the outfits folder... in there everything is displayed "open" on one level as well. I am someone to organize my inventory really good cause I hate to not find stuff. So I would just like to see the "worn itmes" tab display things in the folder that i put them in.

Example: I make folders for "Jackets" or "Hair" or "Jewellery". So when I go to worn items, it would be cool to see the same structure like in the regular inventory window. If I wanna take off an earring I just open the jewellery folder and find it there.... and do not have to look through thirty or more items, which sometimes even have misleading names.

I dont't know if i can explain myself... :? :?:

Report this post
Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:05 pm 
Site Admin
No , theres no way and i will not implement it. It serves no purpose.

Go to Current Outfit folder if necessary and right click the object you want to find -> select "find original" if its a link which should be the case if you go into Current Outfit folder

Report this post
Profile  Offline