Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to niransviewer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Avatar Skin color changes & others
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:11 pm 
Hi ! again me XD love the viewer is best so far that i can cope with from the 3rd generation.
This time i don't know is a bug or some feature that need turned off though i didn't change properties sliders but viewer seems have moods lately XD. Ok to the problem...
1.. as i login my avatar skin color gets burned out like i was in solaris for a moth i thought is windlight setting changed it to other ones but nooo still burned out.. i figured to rebake and it turned normal yay :D but every time i take off some thing from avatar clothing layer, alpha layer whatever the burned out skin comes back then i rebake and is kinda annoying this :cry: as takes much time to load my actual look and as i make lots of pictures it interrupts me. Help solve this please o.o!

2...Custom snapshot setting resolution is resetting every time i close the window and at relog of course. Can i make it default stay like i set it custom?

3...One other thing i noticed about shadows after login shadows are rigid pixelized and running not stable steady i have to catch them ! :lol: after a while like 30 min or more passes the shadows become smoother :shock: is this normal ?

Thank you in advance for reply ;)

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Avatar Skin color changes & others
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 pm 
Site Admin
1. Sounds a bit like a appearance problem, putting on an old skin or avatar somehow... no idea how to fix this nor how to reproduce this.
2. No you cant.
3. No this is not normal, that sounds like the memory prevention feature causing your settings to be lowered at start and moved up over time. Not sure tho.

I would like to have a look at your skin inworld and see if its just local or if its really something that gets send over to others (inventory/appearance issue)

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Avatar Skin color changes & others
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:52 pm 
this started to happen recently wasn't so before. I have tested now with different skins different creators... and even different avatars .. at login my white skin becomes deep tan and i even don't have such skin tones in inventory . At changing the skins as well it initially is burned color then in 1 minute becomes normal or i rabake and happens to turn normal faster.The person looking at my avatar sees me loading or normal not burned out skin.

Report this post
Profile  Offline