Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to niransviewer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Avatar appearance a little foggy or not as sharp.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 pm 
Love this viewer but view of the avatars is a little foggy or blurry, even when Avatar quality is set to "Very High". Any suggestions?

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Avatar appearance a little foggy or not as sharp.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:34 am 
Site Admin
Avatar Quality has nothing to do with your Avatar Textures.

A picture would be good to see what exactly you mean with foggy or blurry.

Make sure your GPU has enough memory in order to store all the textures around you otherwise your/other peoples textures will go blurry constantly, also make sure you've set Texture Memory to 512mb (You can currently only do that by going into the main menu at the top left -> Dragon -> Develop -> Show Debug Settings and typing TextureMemory and setting it to 512mb) but be warned that can make this issue even worse if your GPU doesn't have enough memory.

Make sure its not your internet connection or your bandwidth which is either just slow or set too low (Preferences -> Viewer -> Network Options -> Bandwidth, set it to 10000 if it isnt or set it lower to something like 2000-3000 if too high values cause problems.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Avatar appearance a little foggy or not as sharp.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:23 am 
I have the same thing, It is as the textures arent loading/rendering, coming up with a low rez texture. Even if i zoom in on my body or whatever it is to make it fully load, when i look around the room with the camera and then look back at my body the texture are low res.
I am running a i7 4790k GTX 980

Report this post
Profile  Offline